Size: 500 pieces
Dimensions: 48.26cm x 35.56cm
Notes: The falls were called “Bridal Veil Falls” before the flood of 1910 because they fell from the entire width of the now dry travertine cliffs north and south of the present falls.
The falls are known for their natural pools, created by mineralization, although most of these pools were damaged and/or destroyed in the early 1990s by large floods that washed through the area. A small man-made dam was constructed to help restore the pools and to preserve what is left. It is possible to swim behind the falls and enter a small rock shelter behind it. [Wiki]